Why my music appeals to the younger generation— Adewale Ayuba

Bonsue Fuji crooner, Adewale Ayuba, is a veteran Fuji artiste
young people enjoy listening to because of his unique
delivery, dance steps and lyrics. In a recent interview, the hit
maker, also known as Mr. Johnson, sheds more light on
why his music still appeals to the younger generation.
“My music appeals to the younger generation because I try
to digitalise Fuji music. Before now, we usually have a 20-
minute long playing song. Now, we convert it into a track so
it can be easier for the younger generation to share it and
radio stations can play it.
"I also try to change the way my music sounds. I make use
of indigenous and contemporary music instruments. It is
good to follow current trends and whatever is happening
around you. I have collaborated with Tiwa Savage, Jazzman
Olofin, and very soon Yemi Alade. My duty is to take Fuji
from our shores to the western world.”

Popular posts from this blog

Corruption allegation:Lamorde’s probe resumes in Senate tomorrow

NAPIMS gets indigenes’ support over $260m contract

MTN wins respite over huge fine